PK Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK Rebirth the 24/7 PKing Server that thrives to bring you hours upon hous of entertainment.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient Download V3.1HighscoresChatbox

Cant start client?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus

Marcus

Cant start client?! Empty
PostSubject: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 am

Hi, first of all I want to say sorry that I haven't been online for a while. i had some problems IRL..

Now I can´t start up the "CLICK ME TO PLAY!" file. It happens nothing and no application in task manager...
I also tried to re-extract but didn't work, anyone has a solution?
Back to top Go down
dawnofir3

dawnofir3

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 am

sorry man the same thing is happening to me i redownloaded it and it
still wonk work for me
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 am

Hmm.. I would say try deleting it and then re-download and see if that helps(Probably won't help, but worth a shot).
You using Vista?
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:03 am

S wrote:
Hmm.. I would say try deleting it and then re-download and see if that helps(Probably won't help, but worth a shot).
You using Vista?
Did not work Sad, ye I am using Vista,
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:06 am

Ah.. Vista.. It sucks some times.. haha I know for games I have had the problem with them not starting up and stuff.. So glad I don't have Vista no longer..
Have you tried Right clicking then Run as Administrator or what ever it says? I know this has helped me run games some times.
Back to top Go down
dawnofir3

dawnofir3

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 am

s are you able to get onto the server
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 am

Already tried run as admin didn't work (tried again and didn't work. It just says Could not find the main class: Gui. Program will exit.)
Back to top Go down
dawnofir3

dawnofir3

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am

all mine keeps saying error conneting to server over and over and over again Sad
Back to top Go down
dawnofir3

dawnofir3

PostSubject: school   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 am

well im going to school now i hope the server is fixed when i get home
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 am

Was it working fine before? Like did it randomly just start acting up? I honestly don't know what could be wrong, but looking into it.

Also yesh.. Server is still down.. Little off topic honestly. I don't think Karl put the server up since it has been down.

Edited: I couldn't really find anything.. I am going to head to bed for a little bit.
If you re-downloaded and re-extracted.. I really don't see what could be the problem.
Back to top Go down
Mod Karl
Admin
Mod Karl

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 am

There's a new version of java out so you may need that, I don't have it and am having the same problems running the client. Server problem at the moment is I don't have noip any more as it seems I have been banned for conflicting with the terms of service somehow. I will get it later.
Back to top Go down
https://pkrebirth.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant start client?!   Cant start client?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant start client?!
Page 1 of 1