PK Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK Rebirth the 24/7 PKing Server that thrives to bring you hours upon hous of entertainment.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient Download V3.1HighscoresChatbox

Points, Reputation, Homepage and Topics.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Karl
Admin
Mod Karl

Points, Reputation, Homepage and Topics. Empty
PostSubject: Points, Reputation, Homepage and Topics.   Points, Reputation, Homepage and Topics. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 pm

After spending most of the day and a fair bit of the night tweaking the forums up to a much higher standard, and to include many more features in the forums, I have added at a minimum, say, 4 new features to the forums.

Points: You get points for certain things now. +1 every post you make. +2 every topic you make, and on top of that, you will also get +1 every 24 hours after your registration time. Points will be used to buy things in the future, so start to save them up.

Reputation: You now have the ability to give a little thank you to users that have made a good guide, post, or who have generally helped you out. You can't do anything with reputation, it is just a way of showing how much of a help you are to the community. You need at a minimum of 5 posts to increase some ones reputation.

Homepage: We now have a home page, there you can read our recent updates that have been posted regularly, and you can also see what topics are being posted in, along with any users online.

Topics: I have added a few more topics on top of the topics I added earlier, so we now have even more of a wide variety of posting opportunity to get the new points.

Images: I have updated some of the topic images, we now have a new look for most things related to the forums, check them out Smile

Chatbox: We also have a place to talk to people who are using the forums, at the bottom of the forum page is a new chatbox that all users can use.
Back to top Go down
https://pkrebirth.forumotion.co.uk

Points, Reputation, Homepage and Topics.
Page 1 of 1