PK Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK Rebirth the 24/7 PKing Server that thrives to bring you hours upon hous of entertainment.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient Download V3.1HighscoresChatbox

11-4-2010 - Fishing for hats?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Karl
Admin
Mod Karl

11-4-2010 - Fishing for hats? Empty
PostSubject: 11-4-2010 - Fishing for hats?   11-4-2010 - Fishing for hats? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

Today I evaluated the XP gained from fishing first of all, picking up that it was possibly a bit too slow for most peoples liking, so I have gently increased that a bit, to make fishing slightly faster.
Another area that I looked at was combat, once again noticing how slow it may be, so that is slightly easier to train now.

Now, Caskets, the giver of nice items, however some of the items are in shops? Not any more! This way we get more of an economy, the items are still worthless selling into a shop, but they are nice to have and have a high street price.

Finally, I have added a few more sections to the forums, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for... THE LIFE SECTION!
Back to top Go down
https://pkrebirth.forumotion.co.uk

11-4-2010 - Fishing for hats?
Page 1 of 1