PK Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK Rebirth the 24/7 PKing Server that thrives to bring you hours upon hous of entertainment.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient Download V3.1HighscoresChatbox

S Suggestions 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S

S

S Suggestions 3 Empty
PostSubject: S Suggestions 3   S Suggestions 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Runecrafting...
I am currently level 59.. I am able to craft Nature Runes and Law runes.. Law Runes are 140xp each and Nature Runes are 120xp each. That's a 700xp difference between the two making 35 runes.. =O
4,200xp per run. Honestly I think Runecrafting is the second or third slowest skill out of them all. Cutting a yew log is 715xp each..
I will need to make 100,000 Nature runes to get 99 Runecraft.. Sure 100,000 Nature runes would be great, but still.. oh my god.. It took me a few days just to get 13,000 Yew logs..
So yeah if you could increase the xp per Nature rune and higher(I think the rest should stay the same, getting to 45 should take some time) or maybe by a tiny bit and add a easier way to get there?
Also maybe fix the Giant pouch so we can get it?

Also since on the topic of Runecrafting. Do you get more then one rune at higher levels like in real RS?

Edited~

Even though Rune Armor is gotten from drops only.. I was thinking.. If it was possible to make it gotten from smithing as well. Maybe make gold a option in the smithing screen.
I love rune not being in shops, but now that I think of it the rune could be a tiny tiny bit of a pain to get. So I killing or having a skill to get it would be great.

Also I was thinking about this and then claws kind of thought the same thing and then I thought of something similar.
Since thieving gives 150k per take, and Crafting can make a lot that Mining should give about the same or more.
I think you said Bronze gives the most gold and Rune the most xp?
So instead of bronze giving the most gold, maybe make Addy give the most gold?
Was thinking Addy can give 500-1m maybe?
Back to top Go down

S Suggestions 3
Page 1 of 1